Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day three - Quick update

Just a quick update today as I am on my way out to my 30th high school reunion. John is on puppy duty today while Morgan and I am out. We had another good night, Jada didn't wake us at all and was not sick during the night. She ate regular food this morning and seems better. 

All the puppies continue to gain weight and move around. We can already see personalities coming out. We are calling the girl with the red cord Misty as she is a big girl and reminds us of John's dog growing up. The little girl with the teal blue cord is laid back and mellow, we are calling her Hope as she reminds us of our Gracie. We are using names from Medal winners at this years Olympic games, they will all probably change as they find their forever families but we need to call them something.

Here are a few photos I took this morning with my phone. 

Post weigh in nap

Our little boy - black/orange

The whole crew having breakfast.



1 comment:

  1. If I keep looking at these photos I might have to have one of these little guys !

    ReplyDelete