Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day six update - An unexpected trip to the vet

After a long night of clean up and mopping the downstairs floor we ended up at the vet this morning. Our friend Sue was here and babysat the puppies while we were gone. Jada is being treated for an infection that is causing her to have severe gastro issues and not be very hungry. Hopefully the meds will kick in quickly and we can get back to normal. 

On the bright side all the puppies continue to do fine, gaining weight, moving around and being totally cute. I could sit and watch them for hours. With the craziness of the past two days I have not gotten the last three puppies photos up. I will as soon as I can!

Proud Momma J
Check out the "mustache" Jada has developed on her upper lip. It is from licking the puppies constantly, she wore all the fur and pigment off it. Last time she ended up with a pink nose from rolling them, I wonder if she will get that this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment