Friday, September 21, 2012

6:30 AM Messy Marvins

I just posted a new video on YouTube Messy Marvins. John has been feeding the puppies at around 5 each morning which allows Morgan and I to sleep a little later. Since he is usually long asleep at 11:00 PM when we do the last feeding it's great to get that little extra sleep.

We have not been using much newspaper during the day as they are doing great going outside and other than a little pee most of the mess is outside. This morning after cleaning up and feeding them John put down lots of paper and I woke up about 6 to the sound of paper ripping and puppies gleefully making a mess!

They were having such fun with the paper I couldn't help but laugh and then put them out in the pen while I cleaned up. 

I also gave them dry food about 8:30 to see if they would eat it, not only did they but I gave it to them again at 1:30 and they gobbled it right down. About 15 minutes later a few of them were raising a racked and I let them out again. They all did their business and then came back in for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment